Cannabidiol (CBD) is found in hemp and marijuana plants. Unlike THC, CBD does not cause a “high” effect and can offer relief and benefits without the feelings of lethargy or dysphoria.
CBD can be taken by mouth via capsules, soft gels, edibles or tinctures. It can also be taken via vape.
We can't legally make any medical claims surrounding CBD. However, our customers have been known to use it to relieve anxiety, inflammation, pain, and sleep problems.
There is no one-size-fits-all dose for CBD. Your perfect dose depends on your personal biology and how your brain reacts to CBD.
We recommend starting low (around 5mg) and slowly increasing your dose until you've found your optimal outcome.
• Uses the full plant so all compounds work together to create something called the Entourage Effect
• Includes all active hemp-derived cannabinoids, including <0.3% THC
• Includes terpenes, minerals, and plant proteins
• Contains everything found in full spectrum but goes through an additional process to remove all THC
• This is the purest form of CBD. It extracts all other compounds leaving at least 99% CBD.
Shipping and orders
Yes, we offer free shipping on all orders!
All orders are shipped via USPS Mon-Fri only. Orders placed after noon on Friday, may not ship until Monday.
In 2019, New York State passed a bill placing a 20% tax on all vaping products.
Returns and exchanges
You can return your product within 14 days unopened for a full refund. Please contact us a email@example.com to request a refund.
Please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. We'll provide you with a pre-paid shipping label.